Reframing Pain for Fibromyalgia
Download Format: PDF 50 pages
This unique therapy program is written specifically to help relieve pain and symptoms of Fibromyalgia. It is the ultimate in Selfcare Pain Management. It uses powerful NLP Neurolinguistics techniques to reframe and relieve the pain and symptoms of Fibromyalgia. The program includes 2 Medical Guided Imagery Therapy “Scripts” that you read, record, and listen to on your mobile phone or any recording device for immediate relief.
The Recordable Scripts: The scripts address the symptoms of widespread body pain, trigger point pain, it uses techniques to release constant “stuck” pain messaging in the brain, muscle weakness and fatigue, joint pain, allodynia or skin sensitivity and brain fog.
What you will find in the Ebooks:
• What is “Reframing” Pain, how to use NLP Neurolinguistics & Medical Guided Imagery to manage Fibromyalgia for pain relief
• Stress Management: Create your own “Inner Sanctuary” for stress reduction
• Learn natural relaxation methods; progressive relaxation, breathwork & imagery
• Do-It-Yourself Pain Relief: Learn 10 NLP techniques to reduce pain & symptoms (use these anywhere or anytime without listening to the scripts )
• How to record the therapy scripts onto your mobile phone or device in 6 easy steps for immediate pain relief
• Recommendations how to use this Program for the most benefit
2 NLP Therapeutic Recordable Scripts
1. The main NLP script is to reframe and release the pain and symptoms of Fibromyalgia.
2. Bonus Script: Promotes wellness, builds inner strength and healthy coping mechanisms.